Please note: The content of this section is delivered to you by Solar Solutions Warranty & Service Limited, a member of the Solar Solutions Group. Solar Solutions Warranty & Service Limited is the official provider of the optional extended warranty for AEG solar modules.
Go back to initial page.
The optional extended warranty includes a product warranty and an independent performance warranty. The details of the coverage are described in the Terms & Conditions (Terms & Conditions for Glass/Glass solar modules here). Claming a warranty case requires a set of information to be submitted to Solar Solutions Warranty & Service Limited, either directly or via the respective dealer, installer or distributor partner.
To make sure your claim can be addressed as soon as possible, please carefully read the following information to ensure the information supplied with your warranty claim is complete.
Please note: A warranty case is to be reported within 4 weeks after becoming aware of the circumstances which constitute a warranty case. The timely receipt of the report by Solar Solutions Warrany & Service Limited shall be decisive. Email or fax communication is accepted.
When the final customer feels there is a justified claim covered by the optional extended warranty as described in the Terms & Conditions (Terms & Conditions for Glass/Glass solar modules here), he/she must immediately notify of the claim in written form one of the belowmentioned persons or companies:
- the dealer or installer who sold/installed the solar module(s), or
- the authorized distributor of AEG solar modules for the designated country, or
- Solar Solutions Warranty & Service Limited directly (contact at the bottom of this page).
The written claim report should include the following information:
- Name and address of the final customer and installer or responsible reseller.
- A copy of the invoice with reference to the claimed PV module serial numbers / module type or purchase agreement and installation agreement.
- Module type and serial number(s), quantity of the respective solar module(s).
- Address of the place of installation of the respective solar module, in as far as this address differs from the address of the final customer.
- A copy of the periodical maintenance reports as recommended or required by regional regulations or legal requirements (if any) and acceptance protocol of handover after the installation was finished and the system connected to the grid with all relevant measured system data.
- A short but clear description of the problem at hand and what is claimed; a short description of the tests which may have already been performed and with which tools, and their results. In particular:
- Regarding a material defect: High quality pictures of the defective PV module which show the defect including pictures of the system and surrounding environment.
- In the case of a low power output: information regarding the PV-generator, the inverter, the circuitry / layout as well as the pictures of shadowing situation at the location.
Please submit the abovementioned information in written to your dealer, installer or distributor or to Solar Solutions Warranty & Service Limited (contact information below).
Warranty Claim Form
Document for Warranty ClaimWe are currently preparing a Microsoft Word document which can be used to file a warranty claim. This document will be available for download soon. Please come back later. Thank you for your understanding. If you want to send a warranty claim, please submit the required information inside an email. This will be sufficient.
Solar Solutions Warranty & Service Limited
Fairfield House, 104 Whitby Road
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
United Kingdom, CH65 0AB
Send us an e-mail.